The e-ticket is valid for the entire event. From February 1st, 2021 you will have access to the platform to familiarize yourself with the functions of the platform and to prepare your participation. And even after the event, many content and functions will still be available until May 31th.
If you have forgotten your password, you can change it when you register under "Login> Forgot your password?". To do this, enter your email address. You will then receive an email with a link to reset the password. You can then log in.
"EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital"is the new digital event platform and the global meeting place for professional animal production and a decentralised power supply of the DLG. Due to the continuing worldwide corona pandemic, EuroTier and EnergyDecentral will take place from 9 to 12 February purely digitally as "EuroTier digital"/"EnergyDecentral digital".
The digital event platform brings the EuroTier to your home. It offers you an international market overview of products and services of companies, provides information on the current industry topics and discusses strategies of professional animal husbandry and decentralised power generation.
Exhibitors and visitors benefit from the extensive digital list of exhibitors with detailed company profiles, products and services offered and personalised contact data. The digital DLG Technical Programme with spotlights, topical forums, live events and expert chats offers current information from the industry. A personal digital calendar of events and video and chat services achieves targeted networking between exhibitors and visitors.
The "EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital" trade fair will take place from 9 to 12 February 2021. Events will begin daily at 9 am CET.
Use your personal overview "MY TRADE FAIR" at "EuroTier digital" for this purpose. You can manage all your appointments, noted events and interesting companies here. So you won't miss a thing.
Yes, “EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital” will remain open after February 12th until May 31th, 2021. Most of the functions will then still be available to you. You will have the opportunity to get in contact with other participants and expand your network. You will find the contributions to the technical program in our online archive after the event.
As a DLG member, you can take part in the entire event free of charge. Simply put the free ticket “e-ticket for DLG members” in your shopping cart and register it. You need your membership number to register.
Yes, you can either fill out the online application form via our website or purchase an "e-ticket including DLG Membership until 06/2021” for 29,90 EUR in our ticket shop. You will then also benefit from all the advantages of membership until June 2021.
Unrestricted participation is only possible with a browser and with sufficient bandwidth.
- The following, popular web browsers (each in the current version) are supported: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. The use of outdated versions or other browsers, such as Internet Explorer or Edge, can lead to restrictions.
- All audio and video functions run completely via the web browser. No plug-ins etc. will be integrated.
- A sufficient bandwidth (see YouTube, Zoom, MS Team) is required for using video streams and audio-video calls.
- The use of a headset is recommended.
After a successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email from the ticket shop with information on how to access the event platform.
As soon as EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital 2021 goes live on February 1st, 2021, you will receive a deep link by e-mail to access the entire digital offer. You can use this deep link again and again to access the platform without having to re-enter login information.
Users who have lost their confirmation email or the individual deep link can log in directly to the platform at any time from February 1st, 2021. To do this, follow the descriptions for logging in and enter your email address with which you are registered. You will then receive a unique token / code by email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or carry out the log-in process again. Enter this token / code as described. You do not have to keep the e-mail with the token / code, as the token / code is regenerated and sent every time you try to log in.
If you are already registered and have received a deep link, please try to use a different browser first. If this does not work, it could be because your website scale is set too high or the screen is too small. Please try to reduce the scale of the screen display. This can be done with the following key combination: CTRL + - (minus).
The digital event platform has extensive functionalities with which the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers are most reliably compatible. Also please make sure to maximize the browser window (ideally to the full screen size). A mobile application is not recommended or is sometimes not possible.
There are many ways to get in touch with companies and other participants. Here are a few tips:
- Update your personal profile and be especially sure to choose your interests carefully. These interests are the key to intelligent networking.
- Check the recommendations in the "Networking" column in the "Contacts" section regularly.
- Network, chat or telephone with people and companies relevant for you or make appointments for meetings via the "Contacts" area.
- Use the "Network" area to find new people:
- Choose from exhibitors, participants or both target groups.
- Use the zoom function to obtain additional suggestions.
- Use the "Find new contacts" function at the upper edge of the page.
- Visit the profiles and the network of your contacts.
- You can also sort according to positions.
- Use the DLG discussion forums to meet new contacts on a topical basis.
- Visit the list of exhibitors to find interesting companies. Use the filter functions on the list header to filter the tiles according to your interests.
Audio/video calls will be possible with the start of the event on 9 February 2021 (9 am CET). No audio-video meetings can be held on the platform before the official start of "EuroTier/EnergyDecentral digital".