A must for national and international cattle breeders is the TopTierTreff (Top Animal Meeting) (Hall 11). Leading German and international breeding companies and organisations from the dairy and beef cattle sector present their breeding animals here. In addition, trade visitors can take a closer look at national and international sheep and goat breeds. Breeding animals and offspring of the different dairy breeds are presented on the stage of the TopTierTreff several times a day and commented on by experts. A technical programme on breeding issues as well as dairy and meat production round off the information on offer.
Animal breeds shown
- Dairy cattle breeds: Holsteins, Red Holsteins, Angler, Braunvieh, Fleckvieh, Grauvieh and Pinzgauer
- Beef cattle breeds: Angus, Charolais, Galloway, Hereford and Wagyu
- International breeds of sheep and goats
Stage with live presentations and technical programme
- Breeding and offspring animals of various dairy cattle breeds
- Breeding bulls: Hereditary strengths and the performance potential of daughter-tested and genomically tested top bulls
- Presentation of different breeds of sheep and goats
- Information on suckler cow husbandry, intensive beef production and extensive robust cattle farming, breeding, milk and meat production.
Daily from 10 am