(Last updated: 9 March 2022)
You can now register in the exhibitor service portal. We recommend that all exhibitors register before the start of hall planning (March 15th 2022) so that stand requests can be checked and taken into account. If there is still free stand space, registrations can also be made at a later point in time and higher fees.
Companies, that are carrying a credit from EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2020/21 forward,
- Register their participation for EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2022 as before through the Exhibitor Service Portal.
- Receive the respective invoice covering the full amount due for their participation at EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2022, together with their stand confirmation.
- Receive a credit note of the amount that is forwarded from 2020/21 (the credit results of the cancellation of the invoice covering the 25% fee that was invoiced for EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2020/21).
- Pay only the difference between the invoice total for their participation at EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2022 and the credit from 2020/21.
In the event of cancellation before the stand confirmation, the registration fee of EUR 480 will be charged. If you cancel after receiving your stand confirmation, you will be charged 25% or more of the stand rental invoice. See the table below for details.
Withdrawal from agreement
Amendment to agreement
(from full-service stand to stand space without stand construction)
Period within which notice of cancellation is received by DLG Service GmbH
Compensation in % of the usual participation fee based on the registered or confirmed stand area or full-service stand
Before stand confirmation
From stand confirmation until 15 August 2022
From 16 August 2022 to 16 September 2022
From 17 September 2022 to 18 November 2022
- The registration fee of EUR 480.00 is invoiced after examination of the registration.
- The stand rental invoice plus auxiliary costs (electricity, water, tickets) of 25 EUR/m² are payable within 21 days following the stand confirmation. The stand confirmation and invoice are sentfrom middle of May 2022.
- After the trade fair the balance for the auxiliary costs will be settled in the form of a credit, refund or invoice.
In case of cancellation or postponement of the event only the registration fee and the basic media entry are invoiced.
If a lockdown occurs abroad and exhibitors from a specific country have to cancel their participation in the trade fair, the general cancellation conditions apply. Before cancelling, we recommend that exhibitors check whether their stand could instead be staffed by German partners, dealers or service providers.
Cancelling a stand area in 2022 does not constitute a right to a stand area at the next EuroTier / EnergyDecentral in 2024. However, we will be happy to check the possibilities for assigning the stand area to the exhibitors concerned once again.
As soon as a COVID-19 disease is suspected, a rapid test (provided by DLG) will be carried out on the exhibition grounds.
If the rapid test is positive, a laboratory test (PCR test in the clinic) is initiated. From this point onwards, the stand colleagues must wear an FFP2 mouth and nose cover (without valve).
In addition, the entire team has to take a rapid test the next morning. (We are currently checking the organizational implementation and will inform you here if there is any news). In the event of a second case of infection in the stand team, it is not advisable to continue particiapting at the trade fair.
If the quick test at the exhibition center turns out negative, the employee must still leave the exhibition grounds and first go home / to the hotel.
According to current knowledge, the (symptom-free) employee must have another quick test at the entrance to the site on the following day before he can go back to the stand.
We have consulted an insurance company who tells us that cancellation insurance is not currently available for exhibitors. Please contact your insurance company directly to find out what options are available.
The floor plans will be more generous than in previous years. We will allocate daily ticket quotas to ensure that only the maximum permitted number of visitors and stand personnel gain entry to the exhibition grounds each day. This will ensure that visitors are evenly spread over each day of the trade fair.
A basic requirement for the successful implementation of an event under the current circumstances is an offer of sufficient living and exercise space.
For this purpose, we will probably work with a ticket contingent.
This measure is primarily intended to distribute the usual number of visitors more evenly over the entire duration of the event.
We are also planning with newly organized entrance areas, widening of the main paths within the halls and additional areas for gastronomy.
Evening events are possible according to the current planning status.
The registration documents, which also show the general conditions in more detail, will be made available in the exhibitor service portal after confimation of stands.
It is essential to ensure that everyone on the stand is given the opportunity to maintain the minimum distance of 1.50 m from other people.
To avoid dead ends on the stand, plan walking routes which go around.
Please plan your stand as openly and transparently as possible.
The seating in meeting and catering areas must be planned in such a way that the minimum distance can be maintained here as well. If a visitor and / or an employee of the stand passes seated persons, the minimum distance can be briefly minimized. Anyway, it would be good to separate those areas from the flow of visitors.
Products may continue to be presented in demonstrations in compliance with the applicable distance and hygiene regulations. Shows and / or campaigns with a targeted high audience impact, which bind visitors in a small space, should be avoided.
Basically, you must ensure that any items being handed out cannot be touched by several people. So wherever possible, items should be handed out or received directly. If this is only possible to a limited extent, then hands must be disinfected before touching the item, or the item must be disinfected afterwards.
In the case of temporarily used cubicles for your own employees, the general rules of conduct apply (minimum distance, etc.).
The cabins should be designed with an open ceiling to enable a continuous exchange of air.
Cabins and rooms that are used for a longer period - also with your customers – have to be big enough, so that the minimum distance between people can be maintained at all times.
In addition, an optimized air exchange must be ensured - open ceiling, no tower-like wall structures.
Highly-frequented areas and frequently used contact areas, such as tables and counters in catering and sales areas, must be disinfected regularly, handrails and door handles etc. several times per day; the stand must be thoroughly cleaned at least once per day.
As the exhibitor you are responsible for ensuring that the operation of your stand, the activities associated with your stand and thus the behaviour of your staff comply with the official rules and applicable Technical Guidelines.
When training your staff, it is important to ensure that they are made fully aware of the hygiene regulations (social distancing, face masks, frequent handwashing, no physical contact …).
To complement the Technical Guidelines we have drawn up a list of hygiene and safety measures aimed at preventing infection (Safe Business) designed to inform you as the exhibitor and your contractors about the current requirements.
See also: providing refreshments for customers on your stand
To enable specific contact tracking in suspected cases (category 1 pursuant to the specifications of the Robert Koch Institute), the following measures are implemented:
- Throughout the event period (not construction nor dismantling), visitors and exhibitors (as well as their service providers) will initially be recorded at all entrances to the grounds.
- In addition, the contacts in the gastronomic areas of the fair as well as in forums, at special shows et c. are recorded.
- Exhibitors are currently obliged to register their customers, where the mouth and nose protection is removed (gastronomic area / during customer meetings in areas provided for that purpose where the minimum distance can be safely maintained).
- The admission tickets must be registered before entering the exhibition grounds.
- The personal data provided during registration (surname, first name, full address and telephone number) will be anonymised and given an ID.
- During a scan, only the anonymised ID of the visitor, the contact period and the location are recorded and linked to the ID of the person who performed the scan.
- The recording of contacts will be handled/ processed by an app provided by the DLG which can also be used for sales purposes. Additional services can be booked in the Exhibitor Service Portal.
- The organiser is obliged to retain the contact data for a period of four weeks commencing on the first following day of the event.
- If necessary, the public health department will be provided with the recorded contact data for evaluation and processing by the organiser/ venue operator or by a company commissioned.
Food and drink
Unpackaged food items should be served by trained personnel only (no self-service). If you are planning a catering area with unpackaged food items, we recommend hiring a professional caterer, since they are obliged to comply with all hygiene regulations. The professional exhibition caterer is Messe Gastronomie, Mr Ost, email: [email protected], tel: +49 511 89-33520
Ideally, food and drink should be offered in individual sealed packages.
Crockery and cutlery
Please use either prepacked disposable cutlery or reusable cutlery cleaned in a dishwasher. Crockery and cutlery must not be washed by hand.
Hand washbasins must be equipped with soap and disinfectant dispensers and must not be used for washing cutlery, crockery or kitchen/stand cleaning utensils.
You may hold meetings and workshops on your stand.
Where possible, the air exchange rate in all meeting rooms should be at least doubled to ensure adequate ventilation. In addition, we recommend ventilating meeting rooms for at least 15 minutes during each hour of use.
Alternatively, you can use the DLG_Connect platform to stream meetings, workshops, press conferences and other events. Click here for more details.
The general regulations of the latest version of the Lower Saxony ordinance on infection protection measures to halt the spread of the coronavirus apply throughout the assembly and dismantling phase in addition to the Technical Guidelines.
According to these regulations, several people are permitted to congregate for professional purposes.
Specifically, the following points must be observed:
- If possible, a minimum distance of 1.50 m between people must be adhered to during all work. If this is not possible in exceptional cases, technical and organisational measures must be used (e.g. visors or face masks).
- Where possible, group you employees in small, fixed teams and ensure that they remain in these teams while working, travelling to and from the venue and during breaks.
- Please instruct your employees to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Exhibitors and their appointed service providers are obliged to record the attendance of their assembly and dismantling employees separately each day.
- Exhibitors must inform all employees of the SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety standards and ensure that they understand the instructions. This particularly applies to social distancing and hygiene regulations, i.e. greeting without shaking hands; coughing and sneezing into your elbow and frequent, thorough hand washing.
- Smoking is not permitted in the exhibition halls. If possible, breaks should always be taken in the open air.
More details can be found in the Safe Business Concept.
The regulations for entering the exhibition grounds have changed.
On each assembly and dismantling day, the personalised assembly and dismantling card will be checked by marshals on entering or accessing the exhibition grounds.
Separate dismantling regulations are expected to apply on the last day of the trade fair and the first day of dismantling. Details will be announced during the trade fair. Please allow more time for dismantling.
We strongly advise accommodating employees and guests in single rooms. Shared accommodation is to be avoided.
As the event organiser, we have no basic agreements with the hotels in Hanover and the surrounding area.
Please contact your hotel in good time to plan accommodation for your employees and customers.
Due to the current situation, there should be adapted solutions for your hotel bookings for EuroTier / EnergyDecentral 2022. This means, for example, special cancellation conditions negotiated in advance that give you more flexibility. DMAG and DEHOGA offer to discuss cases of conflict and find solutions in a moderated dialogue. If you cannot find a solution in direct contact with your accommodation, please send the process with the details to Deutsche Messe AG / Ms. Schaaf - [email protected].