Digital solutions are a critical component to solving the big challenges faced by the agricultural sector such as food security, climate change and sustainability. Digital solutions can ensure companies a competitive advantage as well as market growth. However, traditional research and development activities in companies comes with significant capital requirements as well as long turnaround times.
- Exhibitors and partners at EuroTier identify a challenge.
- DLG.Prototype.Club selects teams of software developers, engineers and startups to solve these challenges
- The teams enter a rapid prototyping phase two weeks before EuroTier.
- The teams present their fully functional prototypes together with a business plan to the Challenge partner LIVE during EuroTier.
- The complete process from challenge announcement to the announcement of the winner of the challenge is accompanied by a high-profile media campaign.
Experience DLG.Prototype.Club first hand!
If you would like to know what to expect at EuroTier, don't miss
DLG.Prototype.Club live at AGRITECHNICA from 12-18 November 2023 in Hanover.
To see the challenges and schedule click HERE >>.